Welcome to Escalante Middle School, home of the Eagles!
Registration & Enrollment Requirements:
- If your child has attended school outside of our district prior to enrolling in Durango School District 9-R, you will need the name and address of the school and district where your child previously attended
- Withdraw Form or most recent Report Card
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- A utility bill that shows proof of your residency
- An emergency telephone number where the parent or guardian can be reached
- Any other pertinent information for your child, such as special education records, medications needed, etc.
Below you will find a link to the health information sheet for the 2017-2018 school year. Please print out a copy, fill it out, sign and date, and return it to the Health Office. If your student is an 8th grader, you can return it to the Escalante Health Office or the DHS Health Office for students attending DHS or Big Picture. A parent signature is required on this form to give consent to treat your child in the School Health Offices. Also, new for next year, the health offices will have some over the counter medications available. Please fill out and sign the second page of this form to indicate which medications can be given to your child during the school day.
Nurse Jana and Nurse Melissa
Health Information Sheet 2017:
Current Registration Documents
For writable registration forms, click the links below and fill out online ahead of time. You may then print the documents and bring them to your school on its registration day. Alternatively, the schools will also provide these forms on site:
For more frequently asked questions about registration please refer to our District website
If you have further questions regarding Escalante Middle School registration please contact:
Dona Anderson, Registrar
Phone: 970-247-9490 ext. 2802